As part of our community outreach program, Marathon Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine provides Athletic Training services to many high schools and colleges. Our licensed, certified athletic trainers, certified strength and conditioning specialists, exercise physiologists, and physical therapists are committed to excellence and quality care for all athletes ranging from the middle and high school to professional levels. These services include per diem athletic training for event/tournament coverage, performance enhancement programs, clinical rehabilitation, and educational seminars.
- Coordinating pre-participation physical exams and orthopedic screenings
- Performance Enhancement camps, clinics
- Group and one-on-one fitness training
- Conducting coaching seminars and health fairs
- Onsite Consultation and Injury Evaluation
- Training and Event Coverage
- Coordinating and assisting in the prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of athletic injuries
Please contact us with any of your Athletic Training or strength and conditioning needs and we look forward to working with you.
Continuing Education Provider for Certified Athletic Trainers by the Board of Certification, Inc.